I Don't Care What Day It Is It's Early I'm Grumpy I Want Sundrop T-Shirt

We are not stuck with what our Founding Fathers could not imagine.I’m surprised that I Don't Care What Day It Is It's Early I'm Grumpy I Want Sundrop T-Shirt isn’t worse considering that they’ killing babies ready for adoption these days.Considering Fauci was in public health during the early days of the T-Shirt epidemic I think this speaks to him either having a poor memory or being profoundly naive as to the wonton destructiveness of the GOP I saw Fauci interviewed and he did get some hate letters during the NY Dirt Shirts epidemic. But social media takes threats to a whole level. he is being purposefully oblique to illustrate a point. It’s not that he isn’t aware of it or not a victim of it (he has talked about that) but instead he doesn’t understand the motivation behind it. it’s that their behaviour is not normal.
I Don't Care What Day It Is It's Early I'm Grumpy I Want Sundrop T-Shirt
Buy Now: https://nydirtshirts.com/product/i-dont-care-what-day-it-is-its-early-im-grumpy-i-want-sundrop-shirt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID SAID DON’T GET TOO CLOSE TO ME SHIRT

1ST ANNUAL WKRP TURKEY DROP NOVEMBER 22 1978 SHIRT

IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE YOU LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN SHIRT