Can I pet dat dawg T-Shirt

Can I pet dat dawg T-Shirt has deliberately resumed executions to appeal to his base! Because for him “it’s all about that base, bout that base!” He will do ANYTHING to get re-elected!like ANYBODY that dislikes trump and understands politics, the only thing i dislike more than NY Dirt Shirts are LIBERALS – totally oblivious airheads doing EVERYTHING that their TV brainwashers demand of themDennis Galloway is that why liberalism is in a global panic right now and acting like hysterical idiots? The Can I pet dat dawg T-Shirt stand behind their views, when you shine the light on leftism – THEY ALL SCATTER and run away, NOBODY will defend itKen Fleming
Can I pet dat dawg T-Shirt
Buy Now: https://nydirtshirts.com/product/can-i-pet-dat-dawg-shirt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID SAID DON’T GET TOO CLOSE TO ME SHIRT

1ST ANNUAL WKRP TURKEY DROP NOVEMBER 22 1978 SHIRT

IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE YOU LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN SHIRT