I AM WHO I AM AND IDGAF IF YOU LIKE ME SHIRT

I am curious what you think the I Am Who I Am And IDGAF If You Like Me Shirt has been wishy washy about though? They seem steadfast on their support of BLM to me. Did I miss something?They have been doing it often. Posting strong conservative belief backed posts then turn around and post stuff that’s far left at the same time. At least 3 times in the last 2 days I’ve seen pairing posts that almost contradict one another on standpoints.TJ CookNothin’ ignorant about that statement Hey Trolls. Your president is a traitor and members of the military are asking that you no longer thank them for their service.
I AM WHO I AM AND IDGAF IF YOU LIKE ME SHIRT
Buy Now: https://nydirtshirts.com/product/i-am-who-i-am-and-idgaf-if-you-like-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID SAID DON’T GET TOO CLOSE TO ME SHIRT

1ST ANNUAL WKRP TURKEY DROP NOVEMBER 22 1978 SHIRT

IT’S TIMES LIKE THESE YOU LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN SHIRT